Legends Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:14 pm
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is Mars1111

Our users have posted a total of 11 messages in 5 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Welcome To The Role Play Section

Go down

Welcome To The Role Play Section Empty Welcome To The Role Play Section

Post by The Apprentice Starkiller Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:15 am

If you don't know what role play is then you need to stop reading this and go look it up for god sakes. Now that I got that out of my system its time to tell you all about this section. You can make an rp of course. You can do all sorts of things to spice up your rp make it fun make it worth while make it worth joining make it have a good plot and things make sure to do make a bio page for people to sign up for the rp also don't forget to name it. Also don't forget that you can also have the millennium items in your rp as well but make sure that you include in your backstory how you got it and another thing you can also put the God Cards and Sacred Beasts in the rp but their can only be one of each of them so make sure to put in your bio how you got the god card/sacred beast. If you want to make an rp that is not yugioh based do the steps provided before like have a good Plot Character Creation Make it so people want to join. get something specific put it in you Characters Bio. So Have Fun In The RP Section.

(P.s. I made this along time ago at a place called Rare Hunter Society)
The Apprentice Starkiller
The Apprentice Starkiller

Immortal Coins : 95284
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum